More than 5 years of experience leading product management teams. Proven track record of creating market leading products, developing and executing on business strategy, and driving growth.
- Cresheim Consulting provides technical organic search engine optimization services to enterprise clients.
- Built and managed team of 40+ Product Managers responsible for researching, designing, and launching all products and content on Graphiq websites
- Increased web traffic to Graphiq network >100% in 6 months by creating new content, improving site performance, and designing and implementing improved comprehensive SEO strategy
- Reported directly to CEO, worked 1:1 with executive team members to develop business strategy, participated in monthly board meetings, pitched investors and potential acquirers
- Developed and executed strategy for opening Graphiq’s international headquarters in Dublin; selected to head the office
- Led formal management training series for new managers, which included modules on Leadership, Giving & Receiving Feedback, Goal Setting, Performance Management, and Hiring & Interviewing
- Researched new product ideas, performed competitive analysis, and built 4 of Graphiq’s then top 20 performing “topics” (out of 1,000+ total)
- Designed, launched, and managed a new website, FindTheData.com, which grew to approximately 20% of network traffic
- Created and reviewed new state’s standards-based math activities for middle/high school students used in NY, FL, and TX public school systems
- Received highest possible performance evaluations from managers, work described as the “gold standard against which we measure all other similar service providers”
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2010; Distinction in Biology, 2010; Dean’s List, 2006-2010; National Society of Collegiate Scholars, 2007
- Published National Science Foundation sponsored thesis project in leading ecology journal, Oecologica; presented results at the Ecological Society of America Annual Meeting 2010
Skills: proficient in Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, MySQL, Python, ETL Athletics: mountain bike riding, backcountry skiing, yoga, swimming Additional Interests: singing, cooking, photography Websites: Bob Goldman Santa Barbara Blog, Robert Goldman SEO, Bob Goldman Crunchbase, Robert Goldman LinkedIn